The Isla Cozumel Highlights Day Pass.
A full island tour aboard
a Safari style truck to enjoy the best of Isla Cozumel. You'll see and experience
underwater wonders, scenic landscapes, Mayan culture and the History of Isla
Cozumel through nine activities and attractions:
- Round Trip Ferry from Playa del Carmen
- Island Tour aboard an All Terrain Safari Truck
- Snorkeling with Full Equipment
- Entrance to Punta Sur Ecological (wildlife) Reserve
- Crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Lighthouse and Nautical Museum
- Secluded Beach with shaded hammocks & lounge chairs
- Mexican Lunch (with soft drinks, water and beer)
- The Ancient Mayan Lighthouse Ruin "El Caracol"
- Historic Downtown Cozumel (free time to visit clock tower, church & shopping)
See our Tripadvisor
- This tour includes round trip ferry tickets
This is a full day of fun. Bring a hat, sunglasses, towel,
change of clothing, amphibious camera, biodegradable sun screen and comfortable walking
- Monday through Saturday
- Tour Hours: 10:00 A.M. to 6:45 P.M. Hotel pick-up time is given upon making
your reservation, otherwise, be at the ferry pier meeting point by 9:30 A.M.
The Ferry Pier Meeting Point is within walking distance or
a short taxi ride from hotels in Playa del Carmen.
Optional Hotel Pickup/Dropoff Service is available throughout
the Riviera Maya for hotels between Cancun and Tulum. Guests will board our
bus with their guide onboard and will be escorted directly to the ferry. Riviera
Maya Pickup Times
Upon purchasing this tour, you will receive a confirmation voucher with Meeting
Point directions or Hotel Lobby Pickup Time along with local contact information
for questions or changes to your reservation.